The offered Specialty Lubricants Chemicals play an integral role in varied industries due to their effects and properties. They are also ideal for reducing the friction between surfaces in mutual contact. This further also helps in reducing the generated heat while surface moves. These chemicals are carefully formulated for enduring that they deliver high performance. Specialty Lubricants Chemicals are easy to use and are also capable of withstanding extreme conditions, which has made them a popular choice in the market. They are also subjected to varied quality tests that are performed as per industry laid norms.
Specialty Lubricants And Chemicals
Moly Base Grease
- Meck BR 300 Grease (Working Temp. Up To 180 Degree Celsius)
- Meck BR 800 Grease (Working Temp. Up To 260 Degree Celsius)
- Yale SG 460 Grease (Working Temp. Up To 260 Degree Celsius)
- Mosil BRB 100 Grease (Working Temp. Up To 180 Degree Celsius)
- Mosil BRB 500 Grease (Working Temp. Up To 260 Degree Celsius)
Silicon Base Grease
- Meck HV-57 (Working Temp. Up To 250 Degree Celsius)
- Meck SIL-62 (Very High R.P.M.)
Anti Seize Compound
- Copper Base (Working Temp. Up To 1100 Degree Celsius)
- Molybdenum Base (Working Temp. Up To 1100 Degree Celsius)
Semi-synthetic Base Greases
- Mosil LG 101 (Gear Box Grease)
- Yale SG 440 (Water Proof Grease)
- Silicon Oil.
- Yale SF 600 Chain Oil (Working Temp. Up To 250 Degree Celsius)
- Synthetic Hydraulic, Gear, & Compressor Oil
- Yarn Treatment Oil
- Silicon Spray: It Act As A Mould Release Agent For PP, HDPE, Rubber, Fibers epoxy, fabrics etc.
- Contactor Cleaning Spray: It Act As Cleaning Agent For Electrical Contactor
- Cleans Carbon Deposits, Dust Particle etc.
- Multipurpose Spray: It Act As Penetrant, Water Displacing & Cleaning Agent
- Belt Dressing Spray: It Act As Binding Agent For V-Belt, Elongates Life
- Moly Spray: It Act As Lubricating Agent For High Temp. Application
A Three in one HEAVY DUTY DERUSTING Chemical Solution which
- Removes Rust,
- Convert Rust Into Iron And
- Protect From Further Rusting